Daisypath Anniversary tickers

People can change, you have change ..


Assalamualaikum to my dearest blogger.. How are you? I wish you were happy and stay in a good health.. Ameen.. How bout mine? Hee, mine also good. Alhamdulilah.. So sorry, this week I just can't post the story bout mine cause, I'm lil bit busy with 'kawad' etc.. Huh, and as student I had alot of note that I have'nt done yet.. Omgee.. What happen to you Syahiera? Please don't be to lazy and keep up you spirit! Goo goooo! Hee.. Today is saturday.. As usual, wake up on 6 a.m. then go out and having a breakfast with my beloved mum.. Hmm then goin back home and start clean my messy room.. And when everything was done, I started doing my homework, note and all the stuff.. Hiks! Alhamdulilah it's already DONE.. Bravoo yaya.. Hehehe.. Then around 2 p.m. I accompany my big brother goin to his friends reception at Al-Irsyad school's.. What the big day -.-' Very crowded and of course I'm shy.. Hihihi. Then we'll just drop the present and goin back.. At home mama was cook 'Ikan keli masak sambal'.. Wahh I can't stand babe.. Then I put half of rice and eating.. While that my mind was thinking.. Where's he? Why I call he could not answered? But the God was great.. On the way I goin home I just bumped with .... Hmm, so badly till now no respone.. Did I do any wrong? Just I can say, lately I just felt something wrong.. Then I can felt that something bad against us.. I'm sorry. If this gonna be so long, I think I wanna to make a move.. What else I can do? In this while, I think we can't get each other.. We are not thru with the same way.. But my mind was keep bother 'Can I life without ...' Then 'How lonely am I when ... were not in my life later..' I do love ... but, I don't know I just can stand with people around us that very envy with me.. Am I wrong babe? Why should I get a enemies? Whyyy whyyyyy whyyyy? For you, I just wanna to say, please say something that make my heart cold.. Please tell me something.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm begg.. Or I just thinking a new way for my life without you.. Oh god, please help me.. I'm begging.. Show me the true way.. I just wanna to share that this is the worst feel that I never felt.. Why should u do this to me? Hmm? Am I deserve for this? Oh god, only you know how hurt my  heart now.. So deeply pain.. Hmmm next post everyone..

While crying : Yaya