Fighting?
Assalamualaikum everyone. I'm back! After a weeks being away.. I'm back to update my stories.. For all how are you? I wish you all in good health. I'm also good. But only my hearts doesn't in good condition. Lot of stories to tell.. It's won't enough with 100 of paper if I share the story.. Hmm why should after we have been through all this thing.. Other's thing come and against us? Fightinggg fightinggg fightinggg.. Are you happy with it? Hm I just can't get it.. And also I just scared that I can't stand long with it.. You know how much hurt my heart with your words? Simply do and simply say sorry? It is too easy to do something wrong and simply say a word 'sorry' isn't?.. But its so hard to not do it again? Hmm and its more hurt when you say.. 'I don't mind if i the first guy who is harsh talked with you'? Do you love to scold me? I want you to know! Even how wrong am I, you can't simply say anything that you like.. Do you think I'm heart-less? No feeling at all? Take a thinking.. I was a lot of patience with all this.. And I was forgive you many time. I have giving you alot of chances to change.. Seem like my opportunities you don't ever care... Hmm I was crying a long time because of you.. You know what's in my mind now? How stupid am I for giving you a chance with talk shit.. No meaning at all.. Oh my GOD.. Why you give my this? I'm not strong to have this.. I don't have a strength to through this test.. If you could know how much I love you past, If you could know how long I take a time to love you with all my heart.. And now, how could you hurt my heart like this? How could you make my heart pain.. ? How could you make me cry.. You don't even care isn't? Love is meaning-less for you.. I have no word to say.. Only a single word 'thanks' come from my mouth.. Thanks for everything. Thanks for say 'that' word to me.. Thanks for wake me up from this drama.. Thanks for all.. I think, it was enough to you show your 'love' to me..
*I wish the drama ends enough here.. Thanks.. I wish I can be a strong girl. Pray for me guys..!


