Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Untitle


Assalamualaikum to all reader.. Waaa, already 2.33 a.m.. I can't even close my eyes and sleep.. I don't know why.. Should I take a move with all this? I felt like dying. I hate for being to give in.. Too tired. I don't know why should I choose this way? Am I wrong? Can I turn back the time when first I take a step to school. I was wish to not fall in love yet after SPM, but I was broken my wish.. Oh my god, if I can easily forget this thing.. I can't even focus on studying.. But one feel was keep on my mind.. Did '' love me? Did '' care with me? At the same time, I was thinking about someone that keep bother me. My mom always told me, 'Love someone that love you more than you love him'.. What that mean? I'm so confuse right now.. Today nothing work I did done.. Nothing! I hate myself for make a same mistake. Again and again.. I hate you, I hate you.. You don't deserve me at all. I'm the one who's keep wait for you, I'm the one who's always patience with all your behave. But you? Did you show your concern to me? No right? Seem like I'm the one who's just chasing you? Please, I the women, if you dislike me, just go. I don't mind. About our love just let it be. You just go on. And I'll move on alone. And I don't need anybody to give me a concern. I wanna be alone.. Just go, and please go.. Enough for giving me this.. It's too pain more than you kill me. What not you just kill me? Easy than I won't felt this.. Crying? There's a lot of tear I waste because of you. And I know, you must be saying 'Do I care'.. Haha so funny, I was loved by the heartless man.. And I could be a heartless women..I just want you to know that 'You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.' I remind you this, I won't pull back if I do have a decision.. I won't.. If I did choose to leave you. I hope you get it. Cause you has told me twice you won't coax me right? I'm pray for your happiness after I'm leaving from your life.. Assalamualaikum


With tear : Yaya