Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2011!

Awww, so sorry syg.. Yaya lme xupdate blogg.. Heheh busyy dgn kje skola, then revision, xsempat nk tgk lappy, apetah lgi mjelingnyaa. Hehehe, xlaa sje je. Well, rsenye blum lmbt yaya nk say HAPPY NEW YEAR! New year kat mne? Dgn spe? Hah, new year aritu yaya pegi klantan.. Last vacation before go through the exam.. Like mama said 'This year no watch movies, no hangging out, no enjoying ANYMORE'.. Wahh, ayat keras tu.. So i'm deal with it.. Bace buku jeee duk uma, then maen dgn ayin.. Yesss, ayin my new kitten. Comel sgt, then now dah pndai maen daa. Hehe, die laa pghibur di umaa. How's school? Yup! Very nice one. The thing that usually happened in school is, flirting.. Huahuahua, is not me. But the guys. So suck. 'Bole bgi numb x?' 'Nk kenal bole?'.. Act, yaya dah basi ayat tu smue. But! I just knowing this one guy.. The sweetest one. His name? Hrmm.... Secret!! Hehehe.. The one whose is like other, mintak my numb. But its unbelievable, i give it.. Hahah, sangat pelik kenapa yaya bole bgi mcm tu je kot.. Act, kwn die yg mintak.. Well, for me why not if we just be a friends right..? Hee, then till now we still contact each other.. I do like the way he treat me, very different than others guy out there, and officially xmcm mamat busy tu.. Well, to talk about me and that guy.. I'm glad that we had decide to choose our own way.. Hrm, lying if yaya xsad. But, maybe it's had be written, our fate just end by here. I'm sorry mama, I'm sorry all whose love me and that guy being together, we just can get along each other... Hrm, that why people say, 'Learn from mistake, don't ever repeat the same mistake'.. That what i wanna do now. Firstly, I want to concentrate on my studies first, then others let God give me a way...  And now, I am being friend with the sweetest guy ni.. Hehe, lucky to know you. Even just a week. But, i know what is our speciality that make me moree meltingg. Haha, okay go through to 2011 BFF, Yeaaa, i got many friend. But the special one is Nur Azira bt Zulkifli and Nurul Fatihah bt Yusoff.  I do love them, the special friend ever. Kind, sweet and caring.. Muaaaxx yunk! I hope we will friends till the end. Heheh, i think that all for today.


With love : Yaya♥